• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cable/Wire protectors

kelzuna

Warren Scout
have u all protected wires in your home so bunny cant chew them....

If so, where did you buy them from?

www.crittercord.com

They come from the US but the exchange rate is really good at the moment and they really don't like them. Unfortunately the crittercord micro isn't available yet so I still have to keep buying new computer mice but the other cables are safe :lol:

There are lots of different things you can use to protect wires if you go to a DIY place. Many sell conduit cabling, hosepipes, you can use anything which has a hole down the middle of it, or even a combination of things.

I agree, Critter Cord looks good and not too unsightly! I just paid £9.50 for a new telephone cord this week, must be the 3rd one now.

Any hints for a bun who bites through lateral blind beads (plastic). We do try to keep the culprit out but she does love to get in the house. Our other bun does not bother at all.

I think I'm going to get some of that stuff! Need to check the bunnies aren't 'attracted to citrus' first though (see the disclaimer!)

Back