• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of rabbit info website

vicki267

Mama Doe
Hi guys, as some of you may know I have set up a blog of my 10 week old bunny and added a few pics of my older buck and other animals. Web address in signature...

Well I have now almost finished the rabbit care page and would like your imput, I still have a fair bit to finish but it should be obvious.

Not only would I like your advice I would like you to PM me if you are able to:

1)Produce a decent picture of your rabbit and the colour/breed for my rabbit breeds and colours section. Of course you and your rabbit will be credited :D

2)Produce any common questions (the answers will also save my typing time), I cant think of all the common ones so your help would be appreciated.

3) Idea's on whether or not a donation button in return for all the info is a good idea and if so what rabbit/animal charity would you recommend I contact with regards to setting this up?

I hope there is no problem in posting this here. I am hoping to promote the correct keeping of rabbits, I have included a general expense list so prospective owners know what to expect. I know plenty of breeders who I am hoping they will pass the website onto their customers. It is only freewebs to start but once I have finished I am hoping to do something a bit better.

I do not wish to gain anything from this apart from showing off my animals and promoting correct animal care info. Please dont shout at me if any info is wrong I will gladly learn from my mistakes and correct it.

Many Thanks

Vicki

Back