• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Midnight

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Showing off her new slimline look, as you can see she`s also alot more active too:D

DSC00012-3.jpg

Posing for the camera

DSC00009-8.jpg

Shall i jump back down again?

DSC00010-4.jpg

No, i think i`ll stay here a little longer.

Su.x

Awwwwww Sue she looks like a different Bun !!
She has obviously thrived in your care and has learned that life does not mean constant pain from sore feet. Well done to you and your Vet for nursing Midnight back to health

Janex :wave:

Awwwwww Sue she looks like a different Bun !!
She has obviously thrived in your care and has learned that life does not mean constant pain from sore feet. Well done to you and your Vet for nursing Midnight back to health

Janex :wave:

Thankyou Jane:D

I must admit she does have a very special place in my heart now:love:
Despite her frequent attempts to eat me, due to the hormones kicking in!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Wow! what a difference, she looks amazing Su, so pleased you got her and gave her the care she desperatly needed, I've just checked the link that Jill (Luvabun) put up and my goodness she was in a dreadful state, I had forgotten how bad!, I think if you had not taken her in she would probably have been at the bridge by now,

WELL DONE SU!

Back