• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A request for pictures of your bunnies.

Mr.Happy

New Kit
(I hope this is the right place for this, I wasn't entirely sure where to put it but here seemed like the best fit. Hope it's alright.)

'lo everybody. I came here looking for pictures of rabbits for my girlfriend, she loves rabbits like nothing else in the world and a photo of a cute little bun is a sure way to brighten her day a bit. And being such a wonderful boyfriend (;)), brightening her day is something I love to do. Plus, I have a bit of a soft spot (well, a lot of a soft spot) for them too, so it's not just for her :D

So, I was wondering if you could oblige me and post a few pictures of your own rabbits to help me with that day-brightening. I've had a good look round the forums already, but it'd be nice for people to hand-pick the pictures of their buns that they like the best (and I know people love showing off their pets :D). I'm thinking of putting them all on a CD or something if there are enough as a little surprise present for her, t'would be lovely if you could help make it as good as possible.

Thanks in advance!

:wave: its good to see another male on the forum as theres very few lol have you and your gf got a rabbit yourself? if not it wont be long before yous see a gorgeous couple of rescue buns on here that yous want hehe.

il sort out a few pictures of my lot later :)

This is Bella and Benji

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616-1.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

Simba:

IMG_1046.jpg

Honey:

IMG_1062.jpg

Misty (whos a boy)

IMG_0970.jpg

Crystal (she is my baby)

IMG_0910.gif

Lilli-Mai (who is Simbas mummy)

IMG_1114.jpg

Flopsy (my Rainbow Bridge bunny... thought id add him because he has the awwwww factor)

IMG_0738.gif

:wave: its good to see another male on the forum as theres very few lol have you and your gf got a rabbit yourself? if not it wont be long before yous see a gorgeous couple of rescue buns on here that yous want hehe.

We don't have any yet, we wouldn't have the time, space or money to look after one properly (and I can't have pets in my university housing anyway) and we wouldn't want to own one without being able to really take care of it properly, it wouldn't be fair. There's a rabbit sanctuary fairly nearby and as soon as it's possible we're going to be adopting a pair of them, but it won't be for a few years yet :( Still, the waiting makes it all the better when we can finally get one.

Thanks for the pictures, both of you. They're exactly what I was looking for, absolutely gorgeous! She'll love 'em. Keep them coming!

Last edited:
Welcome :)

This is Piglet :love:

057.jpg

Eeyore

001-2.jpg

Rubix & Sophie

098-3.jpg

And this is Nancy, she's not staying though so if anyone can offer her a home let me know :)

012.jpg

His royal cuteness, Mr Squidgy
DSCN1020.jpg

Salt and Pepper - mishief makers!
PA240029.jpg

Bobby
DSCN1225-1.jpg

and Ruby
PA240017.jpg

Back