• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty my special little she/he

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
ok so he was a girl for the first 6 months of his life! he should hopefully be getting neutered in the next couple of weeks. thought id Post pictures of my special little guy im also thinking of a name change although i want the name to begin with 'M' lol all ive got at the moment is Meako but name suggestions from forum members are welcome :D

for 6 months old i think he still looks tiny! sorry for all teh piccys couldnt choose from them all :oops:

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

He (she? :lol:) is gorgeous! Such pretty (or should I say handsome?) colouring :) Hope his neutering goes well when he has it done :)

lol ive already seen these but i had to look! Misty is soooo cute, i cnt believe she turned out to be a he!lol!
bless! i think you should keep his name it will be weird calling him something else and its not that girly. I love him hes sooo adorable!!

Mischief !
call him Mischief because he was naughty and disguised himself as a girl for 6 months!
and my dad surgests Collin Magic because he magic'ed himself into a girl for a bit and then changed back!

Last edited:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

OMG OMG OMG OMG he's SOOOO CUTE!!!! I'm so flying back to the UK and bunny-napping!!! I like Minty for the name change too. :thumb:

AMETHYST

:love: Thats is one of hte most handsomest buns Ive seen.

hmm lolaybe you could just call him Mist I like the name Mint wasnt that suggested??

Back