• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well bonding day is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caismeister

Alpha Buck
So the day has arrived and yet again my new address for the next few days is the bathroom with my 2 bonded neutered girls and my neutered boy.At the moment all is good Boomer the most dominant of the female pair and the one with a huge attitude is tolerating my boy Taylor mounting her which is a miracle as i thought for sure she would beat him up!!!! Sparrow the less dominant female is keeping herself to herself and is running away from Taylor if he goes near her but she is happy to be doing her own thing.I do wonder tho if she will ever let him close .Both Boomer and Talor are now eating side by side which is sooo sweet they have loads of nice foods and exciting new boxes and loads of hay to explore.

Will def post pics when someone comes home and gets my cable for me

Until then will just carryon sitting in the bath x

still doing ok Sparrow has however just trod in his water bowl and spilt it everywhere but apart from that they are doing ok the girls keep lying down for a rest but Taylor doesn't let them stay that way for long

Well i cant believe it i started bonding my 2 girls and boy yesterday and today they are all in the girls shed together been in there all day with no trouble at all it has been the quickest bonding ever am so so happy they are so cute together just had their night feed and all lying together now

Good luck to anyone else bonding this weekend

Last edited:
Good luck with it! I hope they keep on getting on as well as they are now. My bonding starts later with my two speyed girls and three neutered boys :shock: I'm so nervous! :oops:

oh wow i hope it goes really well for you is so nice having a group together so far they are doing well no fights at all (touch wood)

Good Luck x

good luck
1.gif

I am still here in the bathroom and all is quiet they are munching on hay really calm as if they have always been together.The fun will start when they have to go out to their shed/run combo as the girls have been living in it and it def is their territory.Am going to scrub it all out tomorro and hopefully they will be ok.

Thanks was worried as Boomer is so fiesty but she has been an angel was just eating her carrot when he was mounting her:oops:

I've decided to scrub the shed and run and take out all the stuff inside replacing it with the stuff they have in the bathroom at the moment so that all their smells are on them and then clean and gradually replace the other stuff

Back