• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't believe it... Spikes teeth

luvabun

Warren Veteran
My poor little boy... he had his front teeth removed as they were wonky then the bottom ones grew back and had to be removed again. He's now got a little stump of a top tooth appearing :cry:

Not sure how quickly it will grow but I'll have to keep a very watchful eye on it as it has nothing to grind down on :cry: :cry:

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Hiya Jill :wave:

This is why I have to have Zippy's teeth done, because she's only a few and she had nothing to grind them down with. She had tohave her remaining doen every 6-8 weeks. Just befoe I went to V, the vet removed most of her teeth, I have them in a bag at home :shock: :lol: , but I too think some are growing back too :(

Hopefully if it grows back to a size that can be removed, it will be third time lucky :roll:

p.s Denny thought I was weird for bringing Kikis teeth home :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I said to the vet, I'm going to put them under her pillow to see if the tooth fairy comes and bring her some cash and I can pay her vet bill, they said I doubt it, it's £100 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've kept Zippy's too :p

I said to the vet, I'm going to put them under her pillow to see if the tooth fairy comes and bring her some cash and I can pay her vet bill, they said I doubt it, it's £100 :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I can just imagine you actually giving that a try too :lol:

you show me yours and I'll show you mine.......... :lol:

Back