• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loopylop is in for a surprise

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
When she come to collect Sophie and Rudy. They spent their first night together last night :D :D :D . I am in total shock:shock: as Sophie even let Rudy share her bowl of veg (never been known for Sophie to share food:lol: )
She isn't even chasing him away they just sit snuggled up or sprawled out together.
I can't wait for Laura to come home and see them it is sooooo cute. Not a bad bonding time is it really 18months:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww I bet Laura will panic though! She's be scared whitless that Sophie will attck her little noodle!

Nahhh she will be pleased as there is no aggression in Sophie at all with him now. She is just so chilled with him so I think we have a different Sophie staying with me, the only resemblence of the old Soph and new Soph is the fact they both still eat the carpet:lol: :lol: :lol:

What fantastic news.

I know how happy and excited I would be if I could get my two living together and snuggles up, I'm sure it will be the same for Loopylop!

Hannah

I am really pleased for Laura, she maybe able to reclaim some of her living room as her own now :lol: . Well done Kay :thumb:

SO as you are boasting about your bonding success - does this mean you're bonding my four this weekend!!! :lol: :lol:

JOKE!

Hey that's great Kay, make sure you tell Miss Sophie to continue to behave :)

Last edited:
Oh I thought they were already bonded :shock: Laura will be chuffed.....unless....you don't think Sophie's just having a holiday romance do you? :? She'll break that poor boy's heart :rolleyes:

aaawww that is fantastic news!! I do hope they carry on getting on ok when they get back home ;) Laura will be soooo pleased:D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! :lol:

I can't not believe these pair.... Sophie is currently lting on the floor with Noodle lying next to her - they both shared their brekkie this morning and seem to be living fine together in Sophie's cage :love: I took Kays advice and moved the cage - and they have been fine :love:

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Kay!!!!! :love:

I will post some piccies soon :love:

Fantastic News, I'm glad it's carried on at home Laura

ps Kay, I think you've found a sideline business, say £20 donation per successful bonding??!!!!

Kay is ace! :lol:

You know what I did to poor kay though :oops: I told her we were landing back on sat night and it might be late- we actually landed lastnight, and there I was ringing her up at 11pm telling her I was on my way :shock: Poor Kay was in bed! :lol: :lol: Her and David still made us a cuppa though and chatted about the buns! :lol: :lol: :oops:

Back