• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbin's Blog!

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
So after much threatening... Bobbin now has his own blog!

Obviously it's from his point of view... yeh he writes it all, I just lend him the laptop! :p Will try to make it informative as well as fun, including info about vaccinations etc. Also have added links to Rabbit Rehome and RU :D

See link in my sig

Bobbin says all comments/constructive criticism welcomed!

Aw its really sweet :) I've been wanting to do this for mine, I have 8 months to catch up on though so its a bit daunting!

Oh that is just so sweet! Perhaps Bobbin and Kira can become blog bunnie buddies, she has updated hers again this morning, hehe. Perhaps we could exchange links to each others bunny blogs?

Look forward to his next bog entry...

That's a great idea! Hang on I'll just ask him....

.... he has seen Kira's blog and says he would happy to put the link on his page! :D ;)

just read his blog, he's so cute. Will have to show Henry and see if he wants his own blog too!! Do they do bunny dating as he will be on the lookout for a girlfriend soon!!!:lol:

Back