• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG...poor bunny

Vix

Alpha Buck
I honestly thought my rabbit had managed to break his leg earlier :cry: he jumped onto the top of the massive dog crate after the treats and then when he jumped down he got his leg trapped in between the bars and for a split second he was dangling by his back leg :shock: but struggled free, my heart literally stopped however amazingly he hopped off flopped over and went to sleep! I'm so glad he hasn't hurt himself but i shall be making sure there is no way he can get on top of the crate again and id advise anyone else with a crate to do the same.

Glad hes ok. Them treats must of smelt good :D.
Id just keep an eye on his leg though...silly bun xx

im sure they do it to keep us on our toes... Alvin constantly runs into my feet.. i have to shuffle around my house because i never hear the black ninjas approach!!

My Zaphod decided to electrocute himself last night, he is ok but I am only just beginning to realise how strong he is:shock: and just how high he can jump :shock: :shock:

My Lady Penelope constantly jumps up on top of Timmy's crate. Then a few weeks ago when my husband and I were in the kitchen, she did it again as usual, and he said, 'One day she is going to get her leg stuck betwqeen the bars and it's going to break!':shock: :shock: As she has skinny little Rex legs, I realised this was VERY true.....so now we have a big mat on top of the crate which overhangs the edges so it won't happen!

Thank goodness you bun is okay!!!:D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Thank you so much for the warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to fix Teal'c's cage right now so they can't do that!

Back