• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Luna is catching up

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
She is Penny's length already: :D

longbunnies.jpg

Aww I loved the frogs :)

Luna and Penny look closely bonded in that pic

I have always wondered if lop eared bunnies find it hard to communicate with uppy ears...do lops still move their ears in the same way? I wonder if it's like speaking a different language?

Aww I loved the frogs :)

Luna and Penny look closely bonded in that pic

I have always wondered if lop eared bunnies find it hard to communicate with uppy ears...do lops still move their ears in the same way? I wonder if it's like speaking a different language?

Luna can still move her ears a bit, she kind of bends them forward towards the origin of a sound. Not sure if they can communicate properly, though. Luna usually ducks whenever Snoopy or Penny come near her, and hopes for some grooming. She grooms them sometimes now, too. She is still a bit of an outsider, Snoopy and Penny are too loved up and ignore her a lot. Will be interesting to see what they will think about Sunnie.

:D I acually saw Poppy grooming Sweet Pea the other day :shock: then she saw me watching and prentended she wasn't :lol:

Wonder if Penny will mind sharing Snoopy with one more

:D I acually saw Poppy grooming Sweet Pea the other day :shock: then she saw me watching and prentended she wasn't :lol:

Wonder if Penny will mind sharing Snoopy with one more

I think Penny is making sure that she stays No. 1 wife. Don't be fooled by her cute innocent little face. :lol:

When do you want these to become a foursome?

I am not sure, thought I'd ask the expert for advice. :D Luna has an appointment to get spayed on the 17th, so I think we should not do the bonding too close around that date. What are your thoughts about it?

Back