• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutering tomorrow U/D he is home! U/D 17/09

charl343

Warren Scout
Paddy is finally getting neutered tomorrow and Im so nervous. Im moving indoor in his cage tonight so he can get used to it before tomorrow - Im so nervous!!!!!

Charl x

Last edited:
how old is he? i know the time is fast approaching for alvins op but im scared and erm putting the vet call off lol

still young enough to fly thro then :D :D :D he is gorgeous i cant wait for Alvin to be fully grown... just gotta get over the taking his manhood away and not having guilt about it....lol

*crosses all fingers and toes for paddy to have a successful op*

My Dusty is going on 1st October!

How has he gone on? Do you know yet?

Sending loys of healing vibes for a quick recovery!!!!

Just picked him up, he's eaten half a carrot and some pellets and been pooping at the vets and hes just nibbled some food and had a drink and some more poops in his cage which is good. He looks a little 'tired' if that makes sense so Im just keeping an eye on him whilst he is running round his cage. They also said they had done his teeth because they check them and although they wernt bad, as he was already under GA they done them but didnt charge!! So for £45 he has been neutered and will have his check up on Wednesday and has had his teeth done!! Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery!

Charl x

Either your vets is cheap, or mine is very expensive, and I think I know which :roll: Mine are charging me £65 each for Acorn & Hazel who are booked in to be neutered next Fri. I dont have the luxury of backing out, I know it has to be done, otherwise they might start to fight.

I was really worried their testicles might descend at 10wks and the vet wouldnt do the op for ages. As it turned out, their plums took ages to descend and its only just happened in the last few weeks and they are now nearly 5 months.

Paddy has been for both his 5 day and 10 day check and all is well and he has healed fab :) Im so happy all went well! x

Thats great news! It such a worry when they have it done isn't it? Although it didn't seem to affect my boy that much... he escaped from his cage within 5 hours of being home :lol: I had to explain the concept of 'cage-rest' to him. He didn't like me much for the next few days :lol:

Thats great news! It such a worry when they have it done isn't it? Although it didn't seem to affect my boy that much... he escaped from his cage within 5 hours of being home :lol: I had to explain the concept of 'cage-rest' to him. He didn't like me much for the next few days :lol:

haha I had paddy inside in his cage for a week, by the end of it I was looking forward to him ggoing back outside, his cage was next to my bed and he turned into hyper bunny!

Back