• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding time at Chateau Jillys

luvabun

Warren Veteran
OK.. Spike and Kiki first... Spike on the left "for what we're about to receive"
hayhay002.jpg

apres dinner wash and brush up
hayhay004.jpg

Brody enticed into the Tescos tunnel with food
hayhay008.jpg

and Totti the same

hayhay009.jpg

Totti "let me at the hay I'm starving!!!" He's trying to get in the bin liner full of special hays here
hayhay014.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!! :love:

They all look so content :D

I must go to Tesco tomorrow to see if I can get some of those tunnels

Janex

:lol: :lol: Those two sitting in the flower pots made me laugh! They are all lovely :)
As longer term members on here know, my buns are obsessed wtih things grown in pots. They've been trained to know if it's in a pot, they can eat it :lol:
some more examples
spike002-1.jpg

totts004.jpg

spot the bunny in this one :lol:
spike2001.jpg

one of my all time faves
spike007.jpg

adorable Bridge bunny Rusty
DSC01195.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

even foster bunny Meghan got in on the act
DSC00996.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

I get a bit snap happy :oops: :lol:

Great photos and lovely rabbits. I grow herbs in pots for my two, what else do you find they like to eat in pots that are easy to grow?

Great photos and lovely rabbits. I grow herbs in pots for my two, what else do you find they like to eat in pots that are easy to grow?

These from the Hay Experts (and that's my girl Brody endorsing the product :D )

https://www.thehayexperts.com/product_info.php?cPath=16&products_id=56

I also got some grass seeds from Pampered Piggies at Tracys open day... will look on their website to see if I can find it :)

http://www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk/page.asp?module=shopProducts&categoryID=27&clientID=11#191
celery and carrots but that's for summer so we're down to the herbs and grass now

Last edited:
nearly forgot strawberries as well... I never get any strawbs as the buns eat the leaves but they love them :lol:

:wave: morning all... wonder how Dennys getting on with the seed growing... she isn't renowned for her gardening skills but even she couldn't mess up with those... surely :lol:

Fab pics!!!:D :D :D And how sweet that they know to eat out of pots! What a great bunny mummy!

I think photo 4 of the second batch is definitely a calender contender! :D

Back