• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midnight is doing well after being spayed!

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
Midnight is home after her op.

She is very sleepy, but has been moving around and had eaten and drank which is great. But still has to poopie and wee to be in the clear!

Daily stiches tests too. I have a feeling she isn't going to be best pleased! :?

we had poopies and wees today! she had a little potter around the shed when cleaned her hutch, but stayed close to the hutch. its great to have her nuzzling my hand again!
so far stiches are perfectly clean and still there, it really couldn't have gone better!

ps. my boyfriend laughed at midnight's little shaven recangle when i checked her stiches so i have threatened to shave an identical one on top of his head if he doesn't help with the dishes.....funnily enough now they are as clean as a whistle!

I'm so glad it's going well for you.I had my violet spayed on wednesday and she has still not eaten much.Nor pooed much either.Off to the vets again tomoorrow!

LOL!Violet is 6 kgs and still growing!She's a giant continental!:lol: But thanks anyways for the thoughts she actually ate earlier.I was just glad to hear that someone elses spay went well!

Back