• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Double Hurray!!!!!

It is really good and not as wide as I worried it might be. If you buy it from "that auction site" you can get a better deal. :D

lollollol I wish i was at your vets when you rocked up with that. i wanted to get one for my cat but my OH said no. :censored:

lollollol I wish i was at your vets when you rocked up with that. i wanted to get one for my cat but my OH said no. :censored:

:lol: :lol: I did think twice about that...but then I thought sod it I don't care what other people think I only care about my bunnies and keeping them safe. :D

we have had a carrier on wheels like htat for our old kidney cat who passed away just over a year ago now..we used topop her and oscar bunny togehter in it and go across and visit my parents..now shes dead and so is my dad..i cant use it for any other pet:(

we had to get a new bigger one for a frnechie and and my widowed bunny. ha ha bertie was tooooo heavy in a cat carrier!!

theres np ic of ours upt here anymore..im sad cos i want another one. But ours comes off the base and you can putit up on the vets table. mmm tried that.now opt for opening front and draging buns out! my back cant take it..:lol: :lol:

i used it with wilow bertie and bif one day..was a bit of a squeeze.but wilows still growing..vet think so too..heck i knew their skulls grew till 18 months and they chunk up til then.but no one said she could carry on growing this fast past 6 months old..shes now 9 months old and weighs 5.65kg..more than bertie!!:shock:

with new little fella weve decided getting a second buggy is best....i get my poor old mum to push one and d push the other one..shes always soo embarressed about out buggy..always has been..till i made her try to pick willow up..she lifted her with her good shouler well better of the two and only got a cm off the groun before the air turned blue:oops:
now shes all for the buggy!!
that and the fact everyone always asks us where we got it..um a certain online auction place...and the conversations follow bout me having house bun ,its good to make friends this way and to let folks see buns are pets too like dogs n cats.

so youre going to get alot of attention with this i promuise you!!

good luck with rubbish removal..hope yours isnt like our council tho.you have to put it by the kurb nearest a road now or they wont take it! a few years ago they came into your gardens etc to pick it up!
mm looking at your piccy i dont want to uset you but it doenst look like a stand alone carrier..it means in the car it folds flat unless its on its frame with whels.fine if uu have a 4x4 or a mini bus:lol:
seriously tho please double check..if it is..itll be handy if you can decant buns from carriers into it from the car when they all need to go...

We've got that one. It makes life easier. when going to the vets.:lol: :lol:

2007_0320004.jpg

2007_0320002.jpg

Bubbles - your buns look so cute in it!!!

Purplebumble - I don't/can't drive so will be walking with this one or on the bus if needs be... I checked the instructions sheet and it says it can decant but you have to unscrew the screws!:roll: I guess that will be a pain if i want to take them in a car...but then I think if I do go in a car I will prob take them in their other carriers instead. Things we do for our babies!!:D

I'm weird looking anyway:oops: :roll: but I just can't carry these buns in pairs - let alone a foursome to the vets in normal carriers as they're just too heavy. So I've no choice. I'd rather they were safely tucked up in this stroller. I don't have too far to go so hopefully most people won't really notice. Its also a really dark colour. Fingers and paws crossed!

Back