• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

theres more to rabbits

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
I ran into my o/h and told him to look at the bunnies, Honey had pulled the wooden stick of the mesh from her treat and began waving it in front of Harley, Harley then grabbed it and they started a game of tug of war, Honey won this and then started to run round the hutch showing off the big stick in her mouth, she kept running up to Harley teasing him, it was so cute my o/h never relised that bunnys like to play to:D

i agree. i have only had my bunnies a couple of weeks and never realised how intellegent and playful they were! they follow me around everywhere and are very mischeivous as well! i'm constantly lauging at them!!:lol:

My OH is the same, has no idea! I bought one of my boys in and he flopped down in the lounge, he looked so cute I got up to get the camera and he leapt up and followed me, until i called his name and sent him back in to the lounge. My OH was like 'so they follow you and everything?' really surprised! i was like - of course they do! :lol: I keep telling him they're no different to a cat. They're just as good companions! Don't think he believes me yet but he will as soon as house bunny moves in!!

Yeah they are just as bright as cats and dogs - makes it all the more tragic that they are meat and fur animals though - there'd be an outcry if cats and dogs were treated as badly as our society treats rabbits :?

I agree there Elve. I have cats, dogs and rabbits and there is no dramatic difference..... the thought of breeding any for food or fur is as equally vile!

there is one dramatic difference!!!! and it happens to be my favourite - well actually 2!
1. They are less Vocal thatn dogs and cats :D
2. Its not so bad picking up bunny poop! :lol:

I love having my buns in the house. One of my cats used to follow me everywhere but she saddly passed away the week before we got the buns:cry:

We have only had the buns here for just over 2 weeks and they are still gaining confidence but their antics do make me smile:D

im just a walking food machine to Alvin :( but he is still a new addition to the family so hopefully when hes older hell luv me for me and not the veg....lol

Back