• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excellent. I can't tell if he's pooped, and he keeps flopping like he does...

casu consulto

Mama Doe
... when he scares me with a GI Stasis type thing. ..;

I'm wondering if I'm just being paranoid. But Barney's coming towards the end of a mega-moult, and has already had a GI Stasis episode type thing with this, which worried me sick. At the moment, I can count about 6 poops in the run, but I can't be sure if they're his, or Amber's. And I can't separate them, because they make me feel like I've kicked Bambi with the looks they give me... And besides, they chase one another around, and I want him to keep moving.

He's definately eating. When I went to look at him before he was chomping noisily at the grass. He just chose to do this lying down after a while... :? So I came to get the bag of hay, and took a bunch of that out for him. He and Amber were both flopped together, so they may have just been snuggling. and when I shoved a good 5 handfuls in, he quickly set about eating it whilst Amber tried to balance on her hindlegs and stare at me... I'm now going to obsessively keep an eye on him.

Back