• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't want to leave Bobby!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I have to go to work. He's safe in the run, but I'm gonna be worrying about him while I'm at work. We're all crazy rabbit ladies at the florist so he's going to be all we can talk about!
I'm gonna miss my little unfuzzy lionhead whil I'm working :(

Naturally I'm gonna miss my other bunnies while I'm at work, but they're used to me going to work and coming back and giving them lots of loving. Bobby's not, I'm scared he's gonna feel neglected 'coz I spend so much time out in the garden with my buns while I'm not working, and suddenly there's noone to play with him for a few hours.

He's got toys to keep him occupied, and he's forever eating grass (he didn't go on grass at the rescue home so it's like a new discovery!) and Biscuit's in the run next to him and they keep playing through the wire, so hopefully he'll barely notice I've gone.

I wish I could take my bunnies to work with me. They might try an eat the flowers though!

Back