• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't despair!!

bunbuns

Warren Veteran
I know some people have felt a bit down lately about some of the disagreements that go on on RU but i just wanted to remind everyone what a great help RU is too!

Before i joined my rabbit weren't vaccinated and i quickly learned how important it was to get this done. I also quickly realised that i was really over-feeding them their pellets :oops: They always had plenty of hay but were getting full up on pellets.

So no more squiggy poo and lots of big healthy ones (something else i've learned)!!

So thanks to everyone because i've def got two healthier rabbits since joining RU.

I agree and worries i have i can look on her and get some piece of mind! There's always been someone who's gone through the same thing! :lol:

:D I totally agree! If it wasn't for you lot on this forum I would never have been able to handrear four wild baby bunnies! no-one ever gets annoyed with me either when I ask lots of questions!

thanks!

Back