• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Pet insurance

I think some rescues have been doing this for a long time, although some had to stop because of legal issues about unfair competition or something, and were stopped from 'promoting' just one pet insurance company.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, cos I can't remember the details.

Amy

I think some rescues have been doing this for a long time, although some had to stop because of legal issues about unfair competition or something, and were stopped from 'promoting' just one pet insurance company.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, cos I can't remember the details.

Amy

Wouldn't that apply to car dealers who give AA/RAC memberships, etc. with their cars?

I've just had a leaflet through from petplan, it's like an introduce a friend thing. they get 2 months for the price of 12 and i would get £20 marks and sparks vouchers.

It might be a bit ethically weird but if rescues were to do it, wouldn't it help them out? Ok, it's not specifically rabbity but they could sell them, or whatever.

Back