• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few vibes for Smokey please (Bloat but a bit better this am)

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
My poor Smokey!

Last night she was fine, eating and bombing round but when I went to check them at 9.30pm, she would not eat although she seemed quite bright. I gave her Infacol and a tummy rub and hoped that she would feel better by this morning.

When I got up (before 6am :shock:) she was laying flat out looking poorly with Inky trying to nurse her. I gave her some more Infacol and syringe fed her some very watery recovery formula, more to quench her thirst then anything, which she took.

Since then, she has had a few dandelion leaves and carrot tops. She is alos hopping around the run, so hopefully she is on the mend :) . I'm going to keep a close eye on her today, if she seems worse later, I'll have to take her to the vets.

I'm a bit worried though the people who own some trees next to the rabbits' playhouse are having them cut down today, I hope it doesn't upset Smokey (or Inky) :?

Awww - hope she's going to be OK - the tree cutting thing might stop them venturing out of their hutch though - our neighbours did it the other week - unbelievable racket :roll:

Thanks for the vibes, they seem to be working. She seems to be eating more normally but still looks a bit under par. I think I'll probably give her some more Infacol before she goes to bed tonight, just to be on the safe side.

The trees are yet to be cut down, not sure what's going on there then!

Back