• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Baby bunny Kira

vicki267

Mama Doe
Hi Guys, just thought that I would let you all know that I have a new bunny called Kira, she is 9 weeks old and the idea is to bond her with Arnie once she has been spayed!

I have made a website dedicated to my pets, although not finished yet it has a few pictures of my rabbits, rats and previous animals.

If you fancy taking a peek at the bunnies and reading Kira's blog please feel free to visit www.freewebs.com/mycutepets

Thank you and enjoy her cute little face!

Vicki

HI there, look slike the start of a great little web site you've got there! I love Arnie's little white spot on his head, so sweet :love:

I've been thinking about doing a Bobbin blog, now you've really inspired me! :D

HI there, look slike the start of a great little web site you've got there! I love Arnie's little white spot on his head, so sweet :love:

I've been thinking about doing a Bobbin blog, now you've really inspired me! :D

oooh that would be fab!! I love bobbin so much thea. hope your ok.

Kira is a beaut x

Thanks guys, really looking forward to taking lots more piccies and continuing with Kira's blog, she has her myxi booked in for tues so I'm sure she will want to write a few bad things about me then :roll:

Arnie is feeling left out and wants his own blog... His little head spot really is cute thanks for saying that. :D He loves you forever now hehe.

Will update when I've written some more, going to do the rabbit care bit first as I visit so many websites and read so many books that I disagree with, even though there are websites that will already state the correct info, whats the harm having one more. Will also appreciate if you guys notice any mistakes, I will be more than happy to correct it.

Speak soon.

Vicki

Back