• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Lucius in residence

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
I defy anyone to tell me that this not a CUTE rabbit:love: :love: :love:
r4.jpg

r3.jpg

r1.jpg

r5.jpg

r2.jpg

Taz

He is GORGEOUS!! :love:
Is he a wee bit snuffly :? his nose looks a little bit wet.
He certainly looks very relaxed and happy :D :D

Janex

No, he is not snuffly at all, but he had not long had a snack when the pics were taken:) He is convinced that the sofa is in fact his property and that my place is most definately on the floor at his feet:lol: :lol: :lol: Actaully, sitting on the floor works quite well as I am on same level as him then and he does give the most wonderful kisses - on the lips too:love: The o/h is terribly jealous that Lucius gets so much attention:oops: , but what can I do:lol:
Taz

I am very sorry I don't thhink he's cute :? ... but I think what would make him cute looking was if he came to live with me! - so you think he should come here then he will be cute! :lol:

He's brilliant!:D

Is he named after Lucius Malfoy?

No, his full name is Lucius Maximus Meredius:D Inspired by the film Gladiator.

I am very sorry I don't thhink he's cute :? ... but I think what would make him cute looking was if he came to live with me! - so you think he should come here then he will be cute! :lol:

You would have to fight me to the death to get him:lol: :lol: :lol:
Taz.
P>S We are still looking for another bun to join us. Is there no-one out there who can help? PLease see my other post in rabbits in need

Back