• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of Lionel

Claire&Phil

Warren Scout
He is just under four months old

Lionel1.jpg

Lionel2-1.jpg

Lionel3.jpg

I just adore french lops :D

Omg his ears are huuuge! :love: His colour is lovely :) People have to stop posting such gorgeous photos, I have two bunnies already and its making me want more!

:love: :love: What a scrummy bunny. I just adore Frenchies too. Is he a blue steel ? ( not very clued up on colours and varieties ).

Is that a dog crate you are using for him? How do you get on with it ? I bought one, but it was such a pain to clean and there was so much mess that I've gone back to a hutch now. That's the only thing about Frenchies, they are inclined to be a bit on the untidy side ..... I don't know I've got the 2 crossbreds as they are so clean and tidy about the house. The dog crate is out in the garge now being used as a crash pad for the buns.
Taz

Hiya,
We adopted two buns at the same time, and Amber is currently upstairs and has free range of our bedroom and spare room. We leave her dog crate open so she can pop in and out whenever she likes. Lionel is a little escape artist though and even we put him within an indoor run, he can still find a way of getting out. He's very cheeky!

They're both getting over their ops and then they'll be bonded with two other buns and will live outside in a big dog kennel / run.

When I'm at home with Lionel during the day, I open his crate door but he stills like to have a sleep inside it. He sleeps alot bless him!

:lol:

Back