• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the cheapest litter tray!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i mentioned to my mum that i needed another litter tray the other day and she popped into the garden centre for some plants and saw a plastic seed tray, (without holes!) same size as my litter trays. she brought it home, and put put it in the hutch, and i asked her how much it was.

she said 'oh its a seed tray, cost me 59p' lol!

i mentioned to my mum that i needed another litter tray the other day and she popped into the garden centre for some plants and saw a plastic seed tray, (without holes!) same size as my litter trays. she brought it home, and put put it in the hutch, and i asked her how much it was.

she said 'oh its a seed tray, cost me 59p' lol!

Sounds like you need to send your Mum shopping for you again !!

Janex :wave:

My mum gave me a seed tray for my bunnies too! Its huge so I put their two corner trays in it, so they fling their hay around in there and the rest of the cage stays fairly tidy :)

I've been using square washing up bowls for my lot as litter trays. I find them great as we tend to avoid the little accidents of going over the sides now!

Back