• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ebay hutch - 2'x2'...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG!:shock: :shock: :shock: poor bunny:shock: :shock: :shock:

If anyone bids, I will outbid them and use it as a run shelter... pure evil to keep a rabbit locked in that. :evil:

To be fair, it does come with the 7ft run so if it was attached to the run 24/7 it's not too bad but I'd hate to think of someone confining a rabbit in that

yep, if attached to the run it is fair enough to be used as a shelter, but I wouldn't put it past someone to lock a bunny in that :? the run is 6ftx3ft... a decent enough size.

Thank god the poor thing had a run..... though it doesnt look like it was attached. Only used for a few months.... wonder if the bunny died from boredom!:?

there's a 2ft hutch outside the pet shop in my road. It's 2ftx2ftx2ft. I get so upset everytime I go past. I feel like I should report them but the RSPCA won't do anything, will they?

OMG indeed! :censored: There's barley enough room to lay down, not even diagonally, actually, how can there be as there are two compartments! How awful... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back