• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of my buns

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Sorry they were taken on my camera so they're a bit grainy!

Heather grooming Santa (Santa here is in her favourite place, between the two lops - just like a little kid getting into bed between her parents :lol: )

01092007.jpg

Heather, Dudley and Harry:
05092007026.jpg

Heather and Santa:
05092007022.jpg

Harry demonstrating their new house:
05092007019.jpg

Santa and her new bestest friend:
05092007018.jpg

And finally - the buns in their extra run which they get to go into for a while each day while I'm sipping a cup of tea in a deckchair nearby :lol: It's great because it's flexible so I can move it around onto fresh patches of grass, into the sunshine, or into a long thin bit so they can run like mad!
05092007016.jpg

Haven't managed to get a pic of all 4 snuggled together yet, they are always so active that there's barely a moment where all four are sat down at the same time...and when they are, I sneak up on them and they all jump up and run off :lol:

Last edited:
That's brilliant, what lovely pictures of lovely bunnies, I love the last one, that's a great set up you have there

Oh wow, did you turn the door upside down on the play house?? is thatw here the flower thing goes?

great set up and lovely bunnies :)

Wow your set up is superb! So much space!!! :shock:

Your rabbits are adorable ! :love:

I want a cute picture of all mine huddled together but I can never get a snap either! Someone is always missing! :lol:

Yep, that's exactly what I did :lol: :lol: A ready made hole!

we have the same playhoue, my mum wanted to turn a side panel upside down so we would have a ready made hole into the runs, but it wouldn't work :( I'm still waiting for my brotehr to fit the cat flaps :lol:

I love your bunnies! I am definitely coming to nap them, especially little Santa :D What beautiful photos.

Alison they are wonderful pictures and it's lovely to see you've bonded them all together and I'm sooo jealous of your setup, well done!!

Kathryn x

I'm going to "ditto" what everyone else has said about your set up - love the space you have given them... bet the rabbits enjoy all the space as well!

Back