• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit miffed

Nik-Nak

Warren Scout
Sorry if this is in the wrong place....

Just got home from work, was having a really good day today, until a lady in my office was asked to show a visiting manager from another site some of the work we'd been doing.

Half way through the training, the lady in my office got a pic sent to her from one of her friends its of her new bunny. She showed the manager woman who immediately turned her nose up and said.....'Ergh what a horrible thing, who would what a bunny? They're disgusting like giant rats but worse, the only thing they're good for is casseroles and even then it has to be a speacial kind of rabbit....they spread all sorts of diseases!':censored:

Well I was glaring at the manager biting my tongue very very hard, as she has a cat who has just had a 3rd litter because she lets it out and its not been neutered :censored: So its not even for breeding!

I couldn't say anything as shes one of the 'top' managers for a project we're doing.......

Most people are promoted to the level of their own incompitance , not much you can do about that. If you had said some thing no doubt she would have taken great pleasure in punishing or demeaning you, she sounds the type.

You should bombard her with leaflets about cat speying. I find one a day through the post is enough to freak a person out :evil:

duracell wrote:
"You should bombard her with leaflets about cat speying. I find one a day through the post is enough to freak a person out"
I like that idea!

Back