• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEASE Send MEGA Vibes For My Beloved Timmy :(

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Yesterday afternoon, I noticed that my beloved little boy Timmy had not eaten all of his breakfast. This is highly unusual for Timmy, as he DOES love his food! But he was running around as usual, and last night just before bed he was running back and forth in the lounge doing some GIANT binkies. So I gave him fresh food for his supper, and settled him into his cage for the night. This morning when I got up and went to let him out, I was very distressed to discover that he hadn't TOUCHED his supper at all.....not even his veggies or his Orchard Grass.:cry: :cry: He also didn't race out and jump up on me like he usually does.....he was satisfied just to do his usual morning all-over chinning of my shoes. I picked him up and checked him all over.....he wasn't bloated, but definately seemed to have a bit of a tender tummy. So I rang my vet straight away, by this time I was shaking like a leaf and in tears, and was told to bring him straight down. My vet KNOWS by now that if they make me wait I will quite rapidly become a hysterical wreck!:oops: :oops: :oops: SO I took him down straight away. As I feared, he is in stasis. I am SO scared, I can't begin to tell you. I've been crying all morning, and feel like such a fool because of it.:oops: He is bright and alert in himself, and the vet said I had gotten him there extremely quickly, so is hopeful for a good prognosis. That hasn't, however, stopped me being absolutely terrified. Timmy is my constant companion, he follows me around like a puppy, lays on the sofa with me, LOVES his cuddles.....I just love him SO much! He is now on Baytril, and Norocarp for pain and inflammation, and Science Recovery and probiotics. He is a VERY laid back bun, and I have actually managed to get a couple of good feeds of the Science Recovery into him already, along with a bit of baby oat and fruit cereal. A few minutes ago, he actually went to a water bowl that I put down and had a good long drink from it.....which pleased me to NO end! I have to take him back to the vet tomorrow morning, or sooner if he begins to deteriorate. I am hoping and praying SO hard that he doesn't, and that he improves steadily and is okay. Timmy and I would SO much appreciate it if you could send as many good vibes his way as you possibly can. He is SUCH a special little man.:cry: :cry:

XXX

Oh poor Timmy and poor you :( I totally understand that you're a wreck at the moment, it's so distressing :( But it's a good sign if he's had a couple of good feeds of Recovery and a long drink. :)

Sending loads of vibes to Timmy and hoping for a speedy recovery, please keep us up to date xx

please send mega vibes for my beloved timmy

lots of vibes coming your way and a hug for you, if you needc anything let me know hun

Mega healing vibes to Timmy and calming ones to you. I've been where you are so many times and all I can say is that I now how gut wrenchingly awful it feels but it sounds like you've acted very promptly which is a huge plus

1.gif

Vibes for Timmy :) Why's he on Baytril though if you don't mind me asking? Unless the vet believes there's an underlying bacterial cause to the stasis? :?

Last edited:
Loads of vibes for Timmy and calming vibes for you, hope he gets better very soon xx

Back