• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For P_Prod_UK...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
One adoption form.....just edit the blanks with your details.

Contract of Return

In accordance with our wish to ensure that all of our rabbits find suitable homes with responsible owners we operate a Contract of Return. This means that should you find yourself in a position where you can no longer care for your rabbit for any reason the rabbit in question must be returned to the rescue for re-homing. Furthermore we must accept back any rabbit which we have previously re-homed subject to the conditions that:

1. It can be proved beyond reasonable doubt that the rabbit being returned was the same rabbit we re-homed.
2. The rabbit is not being returned in a state where the only reasonable option will be for us to have it euthanised.
3. The rabbit is not being returned in a state where its condition will affect the health of other animals at the rescue.
4. We have the ability to provide the rabbit with accommodation and a reasonable quality of life until such time that we can find it a new home.

We also retain the right to demand the return of any rabbit that we have re-homed should it be found in any of the conditions listed below:

1. The rabbit is living in inhumane conditions whereby it is suffering a diminished quality of life.
2. The rabbit requires veterinary treatment, which is being denied and thus causing pain and unnecessary suffering.
3. The rabbit is enduring deliberate cruelty or neglect.
4. The rabbit is being irresponsibly bred.
5. Any other condition which infringes upon the rabbits rights under the animal welfare act.

The rabbit for which this contract has been signed is:
Reference Number:

I (your name) on behalf of (rescue name) agree to abide by the conditions set forth within this contract thus binding me to honour my commitments towards the welfare of the animal in question.

Signed:
Dated:
Address:

Phone Number:

I the undersigned, as the owner of this rabbit, agree to abide by the conditions set forth within this contract thus binding me to honour my commitments towards the welfare of the animal in question.

Signed:
Dated:
Address:

Phone Number:

I have paid the non-returnable £30 adoption fee: Y/N

Last edited:
Back