• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chelsea is back with her other mummy

bunlover

Warren Veteran
for those who heard before iv been looking after my rabbit (had to leave her in glos with my parents when i moved away to a flat then when we found a house felt it kindest to let her stay in her big garden where she was happy)she normally lives with my parents but for past 3 weeks while they on hol she been with me ....ah well my parents came back off hol and have taken back home my beloved chelsea...she has a bigger garden there and probly more fuss with apple tree leaves on tap and dandilions galore.... so i know she is very happy there but it was still sad to go out in the garden or to look into her little room under the stairs (no door on it dont worry) and see no bun home.... o/h wont let us keep a bun full time tho i am trying to start fostering tho stil sorting out the garden and a hutch at mo before home check can be done.....i need a bun around again~!ah well will keep up to date on you lots buns for now!lots of pics please everyone! stil happy days im visiting her well and my rents on 14th so not long to give her a cuddle again! :)

Back