• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gizmo gone for op!...an update!

vicky206

Mama Doe
to have the snip, so worried and he hates his carrier and he was soooo scared when i left him i just wanted to take him away from there! i am really worried that something will go wrong ... vibes for gizmo and some for me!:cry:

Last edited:
Loads of vibes for Gizmo and calming vibes for you!!, I am sure that he will be fine, try not to worry, before you know it he will be back with you!

just phoned vet as soon as my lunch started! he is ok they said he is quite bright in himself which is great considering what he has been through! i have to call back at three to see if he has eaten yet but they said at the moment he is just sitting in his food bowl! sooo happy thanks for all the vibes they really worked!:wave:

thanks again for all vibes, gizmo is doing very well just as naughty as usual i had a quiet couple of hours then it was all over!!:lol:

Back