• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos from the Rabbit Residence

Hi,

As you may have read in Rabbit Chat (if not... please look here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=100987), that I visited Caroline at the Rabbit Residence. As you may have also read in fundraising that I'm doing a Calendar the profits of which are to be split between The Rabbit Residence and Honeybunnies.

Anyhow... so Caroline kindly allowed me to go along and photograph some of the bunnies... I had a lovely time, Caroline showed me around all the warrens and introduced me to the bunnies, she told me all about each of the rabbits, but like the sieve of a memory I've got I've forgotten!

Some are peremenant residents and some are up for adoption (sorry I'm not sure which!).

Well here's the photos, I hope you'll like some of them enough to be part of the calendar! I haven't an idea yet as to which ones will be in it. (p.s. don't worry those people who have emailed me photos etc, I'm still looking to use some of those as well :D ).

IMG_7392.jpg

IMG_7371.jpg

This has to be one of my favourite photos of the day!
IMG_7368.jpg

IMG_7362.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

IMG_7315.jpg

IMG_7297.jpg

IMG_7282.jpg

IMG_7270.jpg

I've a few more to go through but these are my favourte so far!

Thanks for looking, Caroline does a wonderful job of looking after these rabbits :D

Brilliant pics!! :D

The agouti with the sticky-out-ear :lol: :lol:

Janex

If I remember rightly he/she lived with the one pictured above him/her (oh deer why is my memory so poor?).

These two were lovely, well up there on my favourites list from the day (if only I had the space... time... money etc...). They hopped around lots, kept sneaking up behind me and chewing and tugging on my trainers :roll: :lol: got to love 'um!

I think s/he is part of a group of 7 wild-x rabbits who were born and raised in the rescue (mum was handed in pregnant after a wild bun had his wicked way with her!) Either that or she's one of a pair of wildy looking sisters who spent all day watching on excitedly as I was bonding my 4 in the pen next door :lol: (edit oooh looks like it must hav been the latter!)

Second one from the top looks like Marbles (or is it Rainbow, I can never remember which is which), they are permanent residents there, they came in about 3 years ago, so malnourished that even as an entire pair together they never had any babies :cry: She must be about 8 or more years old now.

The Angora I think is Gromit, Caroline knits hats out of his fur :lol:

And the bootiful orange french lop I think is called Garfield, he's bootiful and I lurve him :love:

I recognise them, but I can't remember who most of them are :lol:

I know Garfield though :love: I was so tempted to pick him up and pop him in with my lot while I was bonding them :angel:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are all absolutely adorable! Great photos.. dunno how you are going to choose 12 for your calendar.. well done for helping the rescue out:D

Back