• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this Rescue on here??

I'm not sure. I want to donate, but ebay and paypal will each take a cut from any money I donate :? There is a contact email on the website, I might email for an address to send a cheque so that they get all the money.

I'm not sure. I want to donate, but ebay and paypal will each take a cut from any money I donate :? There is a contact email on the website, I might email for an address to send a cheque so that they get all the money.

That would proberly would be the best idea.

I have just emailed and got a speedy response! Obviously I won't give her details, but she gave me an address to post to and said they also have a sponsorship scheme if anyone else is interested :)

Sue is a member on here, but she doesn't get a chance to come very often

She's a fabulous lady :love:

Sue does a fab job, was just catching up with her today. I have a Sponsor bunny with her and Chester is such a cutie; who loves all the attention that's on offer.:lol: As with a lot of rescues, she has more than her fair share of poorly buns to deal with and doesn't have enough hours in the day; but she does so much and any support would be very welcome I'm sure.:D

Sue is really struggling at the mo, she's had to shell out a lot of money recently. She's a devoted and lovely lady, and any help would go a long way at the mo.

My kids were complaining that they dont get any post the other day and I was thinking about getting them a pet to sponser each. I will talk to them tonight about it.

My kids were complaining that they dont get any post the other day and I was thinking about getting them a pet to sponser each. I will talk to them tonight about it.

Thats a good idea, I think I'll do the same for my two could be a nice little xmas pressie for them.

Back