• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could I have some vibes...update she's gone

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Hi folks I know I've been quiet for a while and I don't normally ask for help.

But my very special girlie Puzzle:love: :love: was found tooth grinding late last night. I've got her into the vets this morning. After spending a restless night wondering what was going on with her.
To be told that they think she has kidney failure her colour is a very pale, her eye membranes are a muddy brown and she passing jelly poo.:cry: :cry:
It's not looking good she's had an x-ray as she was so quiet she just lay there and bloods have been done. :shock:
She's fighting the nurses that are trying to feed her and is at present on a drip at the vets over night snuggled up on heat pads with her hubby Muddle by her side.:(
I've been told it will depend on the results of her blood test late tomorrow night as to whether she has a chance.:shock:

So please can we have as many vibes as possible for my special girl.

Puzzle.JPG

Puzzle2.JPG

Last edited:
*rakes right to the bottom of my feet and send ALL vibes her way*, i do hope its good news, im very sorry to hear this :cry: fingers crossed she will be fine, she is beautiful xxx

((((vibes)))) ((((vibes)))) ((((vibes))))

Hope they're coming through alright.

Puzzle is beautful - wishing you both all the best.

Poor Puzzle :cry:

I really hope you will receive some optomistic news from the Vets.
Sending lots of vibes for your special girl

Janex

Oh no, omg so sorry to hear this Tracy:( poor :( puzzle babe:( healing vibes on there way for Puzzle, Muddle and you and yours Tracy, will keep all fingers toes and paws crossed my end for you all:)

Oh no poor Puzzle...:( I hope you can get all the pieces to fit back together again... sending lots of get better vibes for her xx

Lots of vibes for you and I hope she is OK. We are also awaiting test results for possible renal failur in one of our rabbits :(

Come on Puzzle!

Just gathered together a truck load of vibes and am sending them your way... Come on Puzzle you can do it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back