• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

salt and pepper

I'd like to know how you managed to find something like that - what on earth did you search for!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
I only typed "rabbit" in the search part to see what came up, some lovely things did, then i came across this :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have done that too, but a lot of fur products always come up *shudder* :(

But i really think i might bid on those :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: That cracked me up so much! Can you imagine offering your parents/grandparents/in laws salt and pepper from those? :shock: :lol: :lol:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw:shock: i want it!! so expensive though!!!!

I just saw a collar -cats/dogs or RABBITS :shock: :shock: i have stopped looking before i get annoyed!!

Did u bid on the salt and pepper? :lol:

Not yet, but i am "watching it" :lol:
It has a couple of days left, i will let you know if i bid ;)

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: That cracked me up so much! Can you imagine offering your parents/grandparents/in laws salt and pepper from those? :shock: :lol: :lol:

I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not yet, but i am "watching it"
It has a couple of days left, i will let you know if i bid

Yay do:D !!

:shock: I thought you meant my two for a minute (my black and white nethies, Salt adn Pepper!). Of course, they would never do such a thing :angel:

:shock: I thought you meant my two for a minute (my black and white nethies, Salt adn Pepper!). Of course, they would never do such a thing :angel:

I did think of you when I saw the title! :lol:

Oh you'll have to bid for it, you'd be the perfect owner having bunnies called Salt and Pepper :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry :lol:

I did think of you when I saw the title!

Oh you'll have to bid for it, you'd be the perfect owner having bunnies called Salt and Pepper
Completly agree :thumb: xx

Back