• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie, with some more pictures!

Hey :wave:

My names Alice and i have two rabbits, Benji and Mia. i also have a dog and a horse. I have had Benji for about 3 months and Mia for 2 weeks. They live outside together, and it was love at first sight when they met!
I have been reading through posts and you seem like a very friendly and helpful bunch of people, with some gorgeous bunnies i must add!

Anyway i shall attempt to add some pictures of them!

xxxx

Benji
DSCN1919.jpg

Mia
DSCN2053.jpg

DSCN2062.jpg

Whoops sorry they are so big!

Last edited:
HI

Hi And Welcome To The Forum, I Am Fairly New, But Just Thought I Would Say A Quick Hello, And Not To Worry About The Pics As My First One Was Huge.
Mummy To Pompom.

THERE I'VE MADE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN, SORRY.

Hi welcome :wave: Your bunnies are gorgeous! Even my boyfriend said 'wow, so cute' and usually he just rolls his eyes at me, as I show him constant photos on here :lol:

Yes, stop, I almost exploded with the cuteness then :D :lol: :lol: Your dog is really sweet too! :D That first photo on your last post looks like it could be on a card, sooo gorgeous :)

hehehe thanks everybody! sorry to show you too much cuteness! i will make sure they are locked away tonight!

Oh they are getting their brand new hutch tomorrow! yay! xxx

Back