• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pompom progress report

pompom07

New Kit
HI just to let everyone who so kindly left a message for me last week, re-grumpy rabbit, pompom she seems a little better this week, she still scratches when lifted but I have had her iin the house the past two evenings and she seems to really like it she sniffs around then will lie down for a while then have a bit of a mad dash about for a while.
I have been stroking her and talking to her and she seems more relaxed.
Thanks again for all your help and advice as I'm new to rabbits, I'm sure I will need lots more help.

pompom002.jpg

glad she's being better :D Most rabbits will struggle (and scratch) at first - just make sure her nails are kept short and blunt so that there's minimum damage!:shock: :lol:

I would rabbit proof that cable that's right next to her if I were you or it won't last long:lol: :lol: :lol: Cute bun, by the way.
Taz

clever rabbit

I was really amazed earlier when I had to leave the house in a hurry, leaving pompom in our living room, I thought I would come back to chewed wires and everything else, but she hadn't touched a thing she was just chilled out under the table.

Back