• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my five...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
All 5
100_5026.jpg

Silas with a perfectly balanced carrot!
100_5019.jpg

"mine, all mine!"
100_5042.jpg

Gaius
100_5020.jpg

"yum"
100_5027.jpg

"uh-oh!"
100_5032.jpg

"saved!"
100_5036.jpg

Nitro
100_5029.jpg

"Buuuuurp!"
100_5038.jpg

"munchtastic!"
100_5065.jpg

Beauty
100_5046.jpg

cleaning
100_5062.jpg

Flower for President
100_5058.jpg

Vote Flower!
100_5060.jpg

Flower whispering behind Beauty and Nitro's backs...
100_5063.jpg

What wonderful pictures--they are beautiful bunnies. It must be so nice to have a whole colony of rabbits living together! They sure seem to be loving their feast!

What fab piccies. Is Nitro an english lop? He looks just like my Bailey (save diff colour and yours has ears) and that what I was told he was. I wish my buns got on together.

Nitro is definitely a Sallander and I'm first on the list to bunnynap him - with Fayes permission of course. :D :wave:

Great photos Faye - Flower was on form, wasn't she! ;)

Maria x

Nitro is definitely a Sallander and I'm first on the list to bunnynap him - with Fayes permission of course. :D :wave:

Great photos Faye - Flower was on form, wasn't she! ;)

Maria x

Yup - he is a Sallander, and Maria is first on his napping-list! :lol:
Flower was doing well yesterday - she's such a pretty little thing :D
You've got to show the pic of Nitro's burp to Neil - in fact, Nitro did dedicated it to him... he thought that he'd appreciate it :roll: :lol: boys eh?! :rolleyes:

Awwwwww Flower :love: I love her!!!
Great piccies!

and baileydonut, your bunny is beautiful :love: What happened to his ears? :(

We were told by the rescue we got him from that they were nibbled off my an over zealous mom. The right one has slightly grown since we have had him and it causes no trouble for his myxi jab. Its very funny though when he moves them :lol:

Bailey is an English Lop - its just a bit hard to tell because obviously he has no ears! :lol:

Have to say he looks nothing like Nitro :? who is most defiantely a Sallander

Hehe really great pictures! The quality is amazing! :D

I especially like the burping bunny ! :lol:

Back