• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little girl has turned into a boy!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
checked Misty this morning and my little girl is actually a little boy :shock: he has two very large plums i dont know why i hadnt noticed earlier :shock: :oops: i will be sticking with the name Misty though lol because the names stuck so i now have a boy with a girly name :p

oh dear :lol:

That happened to us, the first couple of rabbits we had was supposed to be a boy and girl, turned out both were boys :roll: so we had a she / he.

We have recently adopted Chinook from Chloe, originally thought a boy but turns out to be a girl so now we have a he/she :lol: :lol:

checked Misty this morning and my little girl is actually a little boy :shock: he has two very large plums i dont know why i hadnt noticed earlier :shock: :oops: i will be sticking with the name Misty though lol because the names stuck so i now have a boy with a girly name :p

:lol: Dont worry about it, my lion head has a girl's name to for the exact same reason.

lol, oh dear! My mum rushed my brothers first rabbit to the vet as "she" had developed some terrible "growths" under "her" tail- "are they tumours?" she asked??!! how do vets keep a straight face? :lol:

(my brother is now over 40 so this is before my time and a fair while ago ;) )

Never mind - it can by Misty, short for Mistopher (As in: Christopher - or even.... Mr. Fur!)

;)

We were told Hoops was a boy, only for the vet to diagnose that she is in fact female! Thankfully Hoops could be name for boy or girl! x

Gender fairy strikes again!! I waited and kept checking for Chinooks testicles to descend before I realised they were never going to :oops: :lol:

Yep Ive done the same but I had what was Susie Sue, sexed by two vets and three others. Came down one morning to find testicles :shock: Quickly neutered and now called Spuddy :oops:

Back