• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What parts are unsafe??

Because daisys and buttercups are poisonous, does that mean I have to go and pick them out of the lawn every morning? I read somewhere else that daisys are fine to eat?

Well I've got ragwort and docks on my 'lawn', so I don't let my bunnies on it any more - tried picking the things but they keep coming back! You can get weedkiller for broad leaved plants that you use on lawns, but obviously you'd have to keep any rabbits off it for about 3 months I'd think.

I have buttercups in my lawn and they seem to taste bitter, so they leave them alone. The safest way to protect your bunnies from poisonous plants is to give them a big run, but NOT free run of the garden.

I'm getting a 5ftx5ftx2ft run, giving them 25sqft of space to run around in. Would I need to give them the whole garden to run around in? If i do, should I harness train them?

Back