• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

42" Dog crate, and outdoor guinea pig hutch for sale (money to rabbit rescues)

woodstock

Mama Doe
Hi all,
I'm just going a tidy up, and have the following things for sale - please make an offer if you're interested, the money will go to rabbit rescues.
I'll be away for a week, so i'll take the highest bid when i get back.

42" dog crate:
Piccy when new:
211977699_3bb92bd856.jpg

Approximate dimensions of the black tray: 41.5" x 27", or 105 x 69 cm (sorry - I didn't put it together to measure the height!
Comes with mid floor ready to go in. Please note it is in used condition - so there are some white marks on the black tray, and the cage has some marks. It has also been outside stored for the last 2 months, so has got a little rusty in places

Used condition:
1319263351_7b7247e784.jpg

1319263361_20e5815aaf.jpg

1319263383_50dcab6904.jpg

Guinea pig hutch:
1319263427_e95749934d.jpg

1319263447_8e9046f4c0.jpg

Approximate dimensions (h x w x d): 40.5" x 36" x 18.5", or 47 x 103 x 91 cm.
It's in need of a bit of tlc, and in particular, it needs a repair to the bottom door (should just be a case of turning the hutch over, removing the current screw, and putting a new one in)

1319263479_3272d21ceb.jpg

Egg couldn't resist having a nose :lol:
1320178150_a294442069.jpg

Must be able to collect from near leamington spa (we are near to Junction 12 on the M40).
Put your bids in - i'll donate any money to Tracy (Rabbit and guinea pig welfare) and Jane in warwick - as long as it's more than a couple of quid - otherwise i'll give it to one of them!

Place your bids below!

Last edited:
Just to say that the crate dimensions usually refer to the width - my 48" crates are only 33" and 36" high

Just to say that the crate dimensions usually refer to the width - my 48" crates are only 33" and 36" high

hmmm - good point - it shouldn't be taller than it is wide.
Maybe i was missold it (it came from ebay)... I must admit i didn't measure it when it came.
Oh well - the dimensions are above!

Sounds like a 42" dog crate from the tray dimensions (never heard of a 46" tbh!) which look to be around 30-32" high

hiya, my mum had gone of these for my spaniel, and as shes old now she doesnt need it, she put it on the front with s gin saying £15, and within ten minutes someone bought it!

hiya, my mum had gone of these for my spaniel, and as shes old now she doesnt need it, she put it on the front with s gin saying £15, and within ten minutes someone bought it!

hmmm - that might work - either way, if someone here wants it first, you are more than welcome

Thanks hippo27 (lorna!) for the £25 donation :)

I hope your bunnies enjoy playing in it :)

Indiechick - shame you are so far away... maybe we could organise a 'hutch run' :lol:
If no-one else wants/can get the hutch, i'll figure out another way to get rid of it! :lol:

No worries! It drove me nuts rattling all the way home but is now set up and Moggy is hopping in and out her new pad:D
Have forgotten all the shelf instructions you told me :oops: but will figure it out by rattling my old brain cells!
Will try and get some piccies of Moggin for all to see!

Oh boooo !!! Got any more :roll: need to get my hands on some sort of housing for the 2 bunnies in my rabbits in need thread....by the weekend....:shock:

Back