• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 of the "meat" rabbits from Saturday

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Here are the 5 "meat" rabbits I picked up from Royston on Saturday. All of them are being spayed on Wednesday and Thursday. They are all absolutly terrified but will hopefully come round with time.

Very big chinchilla female
102_0423.jpg

Another female
102_0418.jpg

Grey and white female, this is the one with eye problems
102_0404.jpg

2 NZ white cross females, the more outgoing of them all.
102_0401.jpg

Awww, they are beautiful :cry: :cry:

I just want to reach out to the screen and love them all, especially the grey and white one :cry:

Well done for saving them xxx

Gosh, they are beautiful, well done for taking them in and giving them refuge, hopefully they will find loving homes in time, well done!!

Well done for taking them, they are all so beautiful... especially the white one with eye probs. Do they have names yet?

xx

They are lovely. Very upsetting to think what would of happened to them if you wouldn't of taken them :(

They have very 'sad' eyes, I bet theyve seen some sights, bless them. Really glad they are all safe now.:(

they are gorgeous i love the Grey and White bun :love:

well done for getting them im just about in tears just thinking what could have happened to them :cry: :cry:

Back