• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG shock of my life

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Well 9.30pm asusual we put buns away, gave them there night time veg and i put my wrapped my piggies up while y brother wrapped Casper and locked the door to the girls only thing he forgot he did't check the side door:shock:

2 mins ago my mam shouted for me theres bunnies out side so i run to the window and they they are Poppy and Cleo where sitting just outside my mams bedrom window and Buttons was further up the garden happily stuffing himself with grass:roll:

So we ran outside o put them back and i made sure the doors where locked this tme but i hate to think what might have happened if my mam had't went to turn the garden lamp off and noticed them, whre they would be in the morning:(

Well this has taught me a lesson, always check my brother locks both doors next time.

hehe this reminds me of the time when i had a hutch run combo last year and one morning it was really windy and when i opened the curtains the hutch was on its side and 2 rabbits were running around the garden :shock: i ended up running outside in nothing but a tshirt, pj shorts and bare footed, god knows how long they'd been out for but it taught me a lesson to place bricks on top of the hutch to stop it from blowing over lol

Back