• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My baby Frenchie.

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
This is Lucius when he was 11 weeks old:love: :love: :love:

l2.jpg

l3.jpg

l4.jpg

He is considerably bigger now at 5 months old and manages to hog even more of the sofa:lol: :lol: He is just so scummy I want to take bites out of him all over:)
Taz.

He is fantastic:) Below is a pic ( top pic) of our french lop called Lionel when he was 14 weeks old. He is now just under 4 months old with plenty of character:D

Phil

Lionel.jpg

This is Bigwig ( his great uncle ) when he was the same age as Lucius :love: :love: . Lucius should grow up to be just as chunky and cuddly.

Incidentally, we are looking for another big guy to join us if anyone knows of such a chap ? We are not bothered about coat/eye colour ( although I personally adore REW's ) or age, but a gentle, non- dominant nature is a must. Ideally he would be nuetered too. My local rescues do not have anyone at present.

Domonik166.jpg

Must take some more pics of him now he's grown so much.
Taz.

Last edited:
Just been looking - they are all too far away though:( We cannot travel that kind of distance. Maybe a rabbit train can be organised. I could go a breeder, but really want a rescue. Most of my buns have been rescues and really feel that I should give a home to an unwanted bun as the 2 Frenchies were not rescues.
Taz

We spefically wanted to re-homing a freanch lop and therefore spent ages searching the internet until one came avliable. Ended up finding two in the same rescue centre. Had to travel to Yorkshire to collect them but it was worth it as they are the best:D

Aww I :love: Lucius and Lionel! you should turn them into bunny models for cute greeting cards & stationary ;) they make me feel all cuddly lop broody (I keep getting uppy eared's for some reason ;) not that Id change them for the world... *runs away to tie splotts ears under his chin with string....* j/k! ;)

We are still searching for a big bun. Have tried all my local rescues. We can travel a short distance, say 20-30 miles. Why is is so difficult to find a big bun:?
Tazmin

Back