• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I promise to stop with the rat pics after this!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Its just I said goodbye to my little Finn for two weeks today and I want to show you all how much he has grown in just two weeks :oops: :oops: :lol:

DSC03755.jpg

DSC03767.jpg

Um this was taken just before he pounced onto the top of the sofa without even having to climb :shock:

DSC03756.jpg

And the other three sleeping

DSC03728.jpg

DSC03729.jpg

DSC03732.jpg

Harry running around the cage with a rusk in his mouth :lol:

DSC03738.jpg

Zeke eating his rusk

DSC03743.jpg

And I dont even know how such tiny little hands were holding this over the side of the hammock while he was munching on it :? :lol: But he did drop it and go nuts looking for it

DSC03745.jpg

By the way I didnt leave them with a whole ruck each to finish ;)

OMG they are sooo cute , especially that little grey one - he is devine! Is he a rex? :D

Are you the one who has a poorly rat with a cold...

I swear it was... How is he ? :shock:

Yeh he is a rex, he is a little nutter though :shock: I took him round to my sisters and expected him to be a bit nervous but he was straight out of my arms and half way up her stairs the minute I got in the door :shock: :lol:

Yep my Billy had a nasty chest infection, I had to rush him to the vets Saturday night and he was put to sleep as he had a couple of things wrong with him and had pretty much given up :( x

He has gone to stay at my sisters while im away, my vet thought it best to hold off introducing him into the older boys cage while Billy wasnt well. My sister has two baby rats the same age as him though so that way he will have company for the next two weeks rather than being downstairs by himself here :D He went straight into their cage fine and they all fell asleep in the corner together after a few minutes :D

He went at the weekend but I went to say goodbye to him today because my sister will be working now until I go :D He is coming back though :lol:

She doesnt have much choice because I have already said I will make such a scene on her doorstep if she doesnt :lol: Her landlord doesnt know she has rats and lives right next to her ;)

:love: :love: :love: Stunning ratties. I have a dumbo rex girl - she is a first for me as all my others are top eared, all 17 of them. I'm sure last time I counted there were only 6:shock:
Taz

Back