• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny tunnel from Tesco!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
My Mum bought this today. it's actually for cats, but would be perfect for bunnies, and it's only £3!!!! If anyone would like one, I'll happily get you one!

Here's my cat posing for photos

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

We've got a bit of plastic builders tube for our bunnies, we nicked it from the builders next door.

I made my OH lie on the grass and reach over for it when there was no one there :oops: :lol:

I'm going to ask the builders if I can have any left overs when they've finished with it!

oh wow that looks fab!! My kitten would like that as well as my bunnies! :D Which part of tescos was it in? Im only just in from doing a tesco shop and didnt notice those:?

My tunnel (which I hate to say was £9 :evil: could have bought 3 for that)
had a little fluffy thing dangling inside like yours - BB chewed it off within about 3 seconds :lol: :lol:
I'm by a Tesco on Thursday so I'll go in for a mooch :D

It was on the main isle. I work at at Extra (it's MASSIVE) so they may not be in all Tescos, but like I said, I'll get some if anyone wants one.

Oh, and £3 (Well, £2.70 for me!!) is the full price. No reductions or anything!

Ooo its like the P@H one that I've asked about before, there is a huge tesco's near me so I think I might just have to go and get one- or maybe two for that price :lol:

Right! I'm off to my nearest Tesco's extra after work today! (Which happens to be in Banbury where I'm collecting my shed from today anyway!) :D

I :love: this forum, so many lovely deals for bunnies - thanks for sharing :)

I got one today from Tesco's (the £3 one) - they're at the end of the aisles in our Tesco and are part of the budget range where things are either £1, £2 or £3 - none in the pet section, so look where they put the special offer stuff :D

OOooooooh!!!!!!!!!! Right, I am going ASAP to our Tesco Extra in the morning.....but if they don't have any, could you please grab me a couple?:D :D I'll let you know after I have been if I was successful or not!!!:lol:

aawww i went in one today and looked in that bit but no tunnles.. i'll have to go look in the other tescos near me.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG sy is working and has my car i CANT get to tesco and they would be GREAT for the buns :shock: ....i might want a couple *flutters eyes* :D :wave: xx

I just spent £26 at Tescos :shock: :oops:

dad was waiting outside in the car so I kind of piled lots of things into my basket in a rush :oops:

The nubs now have a shiny new tunnel (very popular ;) )

the dogglets now have:

Reflective collar each
Rope lead each
a pack of 6 t-balls(to be shared with nubs)
a t-ball and flinger
a frisbee toy pack
a rag toy pack (to be shared with nubs)
and a stupid beware the owner doggy t for Sashki :evil: :oops:

+some shopping for mum

well everything was a pound except for the tunnel and the T-shirt (and mums shopping)!

oops :oops:

I had to go into our big Tesco Extra this morning to get some baby cereal for Timmy, and I found all of the sections at the ends of the aisles of £1, £2, and £3 stuff......but NO tunnels!!! I am VERY sad now!!!!!:( :(

Back