• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bunny Pics

Danni728

New Kit
Okay, also is it just me or does it look like the one bunny should be more plump? The Black or grey bunny she is always moving close to her and covering it up so that one is almost always eating... she stays by it is it eating too much that one is the biggest one. On the other hand the other bunny doesn't move ofr fuss as much as the others and is alot skinnier.. What should I do about that.

Also if you guys notice she has actually took all her hair off the nest. and she urinated on the babies, so I had to switch the thing they were laying o. She is in her cage now putting more paper over them.. So so far so good except for the skinny one.

babies01ru8.png

babies02fx4.png

babies03du2.png

Also if bunnies have to be about 4 months to reproduce that means the person who dumped the bunnies on my sister was wrong about her being 1-2 months right?

About 10 weeks old is minimum for getting pregnant plus four weeks for the actual pregnancy so she must be at least 4 months old.

Tam

awww bless one does look a wee bit skinny but just being 3 they have a good chance.Mine just had a litter of 13 this morning so i am expecting some not to survive shortly.

Best of luck

Back