• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A trip to grannys!

Bunnymonster

Warren Scout
I decided to see if I could encourage some mutual bunny love between my 3 at the weekend. They are bonded, but the girls still only tolerate each other and still chase and nip frequently so I wondered if a change of scenery would help.

They were reasonable well behaved in the carrier on the 30 min drive over, although we did arrive with Lily & Duchess sitting on poor Ben! I took their run so they could have a munch on her lawn, which they enjoyed once they had remembered what grass was, and then we had some lovely moments with Lily and Duchess snuggled and lots of licking :D :D :D.

After a few hours, and a bit of a photo sesh (sorry, none available yet, will try and get them from mum), we all bundled back into the car, another peaceful 30 minute drive home and back into the bunny room, at which point normal service resumed and the girls spent the remainder of the evening chasing and nipping and fur pulling! :roll: :roll: :roll: It seems the only way I will be able to rectify the situation is to sell up and move house!!!

Back