• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

embarrasing....!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I....er....had a bit of gas whilst sat here on the internet!! Shouldn't eat crisps really..But you should see the look on Beatrix and Darcy's faces!!:shock: :lol: :lol: It was loud not silent and violent thank heavens... but their faces of "outrageous! how disgusting":oops: :rolleyes: :lol: . I had to politely remind them "you eat your own poo you know!!":lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: My Dad let out a loud un yesterday while Molly was sitting near by, he looked utterly disgusted.

Where's Carys???:rolleyes:

Here I am :D

Now this is my kinda conversation! Romy its sooooo funny ahhhhhhh hahahahahhaa so the crisps gave you wind?

I am more affected by onion omg onion do make me let off sbv's but I much prefer the loud ones cos they are funny and I do them so often now infront of JOn he is disgusted. The bunnies however tend to look hungry when I do them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am more affected by onion omg onion do make me let off sbv's but I much prefer the loud ones cos they are funny and I do them so often now infront of JOn he is disgusted. The bunnies however tend to look hungry when I do them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My OH tends to throw the duvet cover over my head to gas me when he's let one rip :shock: He wonders why I laughed when sooty lept up onto the bed and landed right on his :oops: He was obviously trying to save me but got gassed too.

My OH tends to throw the duvet cover over my head to gas me when he's let one rip :shock: He wonders why I laughed when sooty lept up onto the bed and landed right on his :oops: He was obviously trying to save me but got gassed too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sooty sounds like a right character! Poor you tho!

Back